Thursday 7 May 2009

Sahar ser det ut hos mig just nu...

Well (this was yesterday), today it's grey and cold again. Saying that, we've had a lot of sunshine so far so spring is almost on its way out and early summer is only around the corner.
The pictures are taken in my back yard.

Unfortunately we have no syringa in our own garden but I might go round to the neighbour and ask nicely.....

The first iris of the year

Not sure what these are but they are really lush, big flowers - roselike

More pictures form this weeks fototriss theme

2 comments:

  1. looks like a nice block of houses
    iris is one of my favourites in springtime, the wonderful deep blue ones
    the last pic I think will be a paeonia (see my blog: http://christinas365foton2009.blogspot.com/search/label/ABC%20Wednesday)

    /Christina from sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are peonies! Wait until they open up really massive and they smell lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete